Please help me to click ads above here and at the sidebar
Thank you very very much

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hearing the Emo

well...
Feeling emo now~~
I'm a human also what..

So...
when i emo..
i used to listen to songs that also represent my feeling
although the lyrics always can't fit with mine =.=

Roxette - Listen to Your Heart



It's kinda weird
I have once heard a emo-version Listen to Your Heart
that's was better
but i cant find in the internet...
but this is not bad too...

and this song..

Yiruma - Kiss the rain



well..
this made me cry a lot of time
I know this song from someone i like
just its a forbidden yet a one-sided love
i cant do anything but just looking from behind
It's my fate and my rule
this kind of love is not acceptable
thats why this song always made me cry

kissing the rain
something that sounds so romantic, yet cant be done
i mean... how could u kiss a rain right??
thats why i am so impossible to love

anyway...
just listen to this song..
its very nice...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...