Please help me to click ads above here and at the sidebar
Thank you very very much

Friday, January 15, 2010

Depapepe - Start

DEPAPEPE - Start




This song I just found out recently through my friend
ya.. my friend.. haiz..
and he told me..
that this song is very powerful..
it makes him to cheer up again when he's down
well..
apparently he sees me a little bit emo
so he asks me to listen
and as a result
it's really nice~~
try and listen


AND for those guitarist
you might be very interested to play this song
coz I AM!!
hahahaha
but somehow I'm still very noob at guitar
and I don't have any partner to play this song
btw... I found this website that has the tabs..
a very useful one... at least i think..



this will be the website
http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/song?id=29293

and you can download the song by CLICKING here

have a nice listen.. =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...