Please help me to click ads above here and at the sidebar
Thank you very very much

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble


Taylor Swift is soooooo GORGEOUS at the American Music Awards 2012
Performing 'I Knew You Were Trouble', which is my latest favourite song
It was awesome!!!!
Although she was famous with her country song
but a country princess doesn't mean she couldn't sing songs others than country right

I Knew You Were Trouble is a Dubstep + Pop song
It's very catchy
I couldn't stop myself from raping the REPLAY button on Youtube


This is her live performance at American Music Awards 2012




She is so HOT!!!!!
Besides her performance, the dancers are awesome too
which is one of the reasons why I keep replaying the live performance
The dancers are hot too
although the female dancers covered their faces with mask
the male dancers~ WOW~
I'm drooling!!!! XD

Focus on the male dancer at 0:58
My heart melted when he starts dancing with the rhythm of clapping sound
It's...... PERFECT!!!
HOT DANCER!!!

Another one.....
at 3:06
I somehow got attracted too XD
Overall speaking
the performance
the song
These are perfect!!

LOVE YOU TAYLOR!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...