Please help me to click ads above here and at the sidebar
Thank you very very much

Thursday, February 17, 2011

5dolls - Lip Stains & Your Words


five girl members of Co-ED forms the  5dolls 

파이브돌스


lately they just released two MVs

First: Lip Stains
Second: Your Words

These two MVs really touched my heart!! T__T

5Dolls - Lip Stains




5dolls  - Your Words




the first Lip Stains..
the story sounds like Step Up
and how a girl worked hard to become the kind of girl Jay Park loves ><
I can really watch the MV for so many times!!
which is Part 1 of the whole story

 the second Your Words..
I love it too!!
which is Part 2

the amazing part of the MVs is that...
for the first MV...
Eunkyo (the main female character) looks really innocent
and Chanmi looks like the bad side
a MAN STEALER!! 
HAHAHAHAHA

and in the second MV...
it makes me feel that Chanmi is actually even more innocent than Eunkyo
though I really like both of them XD
anyway
this is one of the songs that makes me cry T_T
please support Co-ED and 5dolls!!! =D
Hwaiting!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...