Please help me to click ads above here and at the sidebar
Thank you very very much

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

B2ST Duets (When the Door Closes / Thanks To / Let It Snow)

B2ST is making me crazy lately~~



ever since Shock...
I'm obsessed with every songs they sing
it's too amazing~~
I can't switch off my iPod... XD
It's full of their song..

and lately they're coming out with separated duets

--------------------First--------------------

Doojoon & Dongwoon
When the Door Closes




this song always makes me cry T__T
I love how they sing...
it's touching!!!
and you know??
Doojoon self-teach the piano
this makes me love him even more!! >.<

--------------------Second--------------------

Junhyung & Yoseob
Thanks To




the main rapper and main vocalist in the group
the best combination >.<
I like this song the most among three duets they made
when i first heard this from the fancam on their concert
I'm already can't wait the official release of this song
I love it!!!!!
and they make this song just for US!!! we B2UTY!!! XD
btw...
IT'S JUNSEOB!!!!!!
OMG!!!!
MY DREAMLAND!!!!
and they took this photo on M! Countdown



I got my nosebleed for a whole week!!! XD
I can't control it!!! 
They look too cute together!!!!
I'm super JUNSEOB-biased..XD
okay okay.. next..XD
I know I will be non-stop talking about Junseob.. >.<

--------------------Third--------------------

Kikwang & Hyunseung
Let It Snow




I like this too~~
though it doesn't really make me addicted to it >.<
but i feel it's relax and nice to listen
hyunseung has a very special and relaxing vocal
I like how he sing.. >.<
Kikwang too!!!
his voice is somehow special to me..XD


Please do love our BEAST boys!!!!
I will love them forever!!! >.<

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...