Please help me to click ads above here and at the sidebar
Thank you very very much

Thursday, July 22, 2010

4minute - HyunAh

Again, I have neglected this blog for quite a long time
feel guilty~~
hahahaha

Anyway
the last post was all about  BEAST 
my love >.<

this time
I want to show my secondary love

 4minute 


the reason I start to like them is because...
they're from the same company as B2ST 
and they're the senior to B2ST

but truly speaking
their songs are as nice as B2ST's

the first song encountered by me is HUH


very sexy and nice song
 and now
I'm listening to this

4minute - I My Me Mine


I love the way the dance
very sexy and hottt

Among the members of 4minute
I like HyunAh the most


because I saw her at first in her solo song
Change
which Junhyung is ft. inside >.<

I was totally jealous of her since she's too sticky to my Junhyung
but anyway
it's a nice song too
and i love her too

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...