Please help me to click ads above here and at the sidebar
Thank you very very much

Friday, May 14, 2010

Resident Evil : Afterlife (2010)

 Resident Evil  is always my most favourite movie
and since last year
I've been looking forward to the fourth movie of it
and now I got it



 Resident Evil : Afterlife 
is going to show on 10 September 2010
which is my birthday!!!!
Nothing can be better than this.. >.<
I'm so going to watch this in 3D
but god knows if I can understand what they'll be saying without subtitles

Here's some photos




Milla is always so cool in the movie
love her so much~~





btw
Ali Larter will be coming back for this movie too
she is also one of my favourite actress

and you see
some of the 'monster' we'll be seeing in this movie
is somehow a bit too... metaphor...
i wonder how come genetic mutation will cause such changes
like growing thorns


or
have a mouth of 'flowers'
but it's kinda cool


anyway
I just love this movie
and here's the trailer



I love this two actresses 




Milla Jovovich
I love her every movies
very very interesting and she's charming




Ali Larter
Actually I just start to know this actress this year
in the drama HEROES
she play the role as a mother who has multiple personalities
with the ability of enhanced strength
I quite like this character
and I'm looking forward her playing in Resident Evil =P

Enjoy~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...