Please help me to click ads above here and at the sidebar
Thank you very very much

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Elektra (2005 movie)

Its been a long time i haven't introduced a movie..
now...
i would.. =P
as I said..
I'm a super duper outdated person XD
i just watched Elektra lately
ya... the one published in year 2005
long time ago huh... XD

Elektra


this movie has been added to my Best-Movie-list =P
well..
maybe it's just my nature..
i love movie that the stories about a mysterious, strong woman
i mean like magically strong or supernaturally strong XD

ok
I'm a bit lazy to retype the plot.. XD
please kindly refer HERE


this is the trailer




there's a villian called typhoid...
somehow i like the character...
as...
it's...
a bit...
weird... -.-|||


She seems very powerful among the bad guys..
as she can poison everything around her..
every living things dies as she passby
her breath could kill
(i would recommend her to use Colgate)
and this power is cool~~

but the weird thing i mean is her make-up!!!
you see her eye-shadow!!!
and her eye-liner!!!!
or maybe her hair... =.=

anyway...
this is a nice movie..
and i mean very NICE!!!
watch it if you haven't watched..
Enjoy~~


2 comments:

youngcampbell said...

i personally like this movie. women acting tough guy always amaze me! :D

♥♂ Ⓐⓓⓐⓜ ♀♥ said...

me too!!! >.<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...