Please help me to click ads above here and at the sidebar
Thank you very very much

Friday, December 18, 2009

孙自佑 - 他的风筝

Well...
I will start this blog with an introduction to a song =P


i watched 超级星光大道第5季 last week
ya... i know I'm pretty outdated XD


and i heard 孙自佑sang this song
How am i going to describe this song...
It's just so beautiful~~
and it's quite touching~~

everytime i listen to this song (specifically sang by him only)
I feel like I'm wandering in my memories~~

okok
i forgot the say the name =P

孙自佑 - 他的风筝



well...
the song before 他的风筝 is I'm Yours
if you don't mind, you could fast-forward it
It's a really nice song~~


Compared to the original singer
erm...
I'm speechless~~ XD
I prefer孙自佑sing this song compared to 萧煌奇

anyway
if you want to...
you could listen to this too..
and make a comment of yourself =P




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...